Business Analyst – Data Visualisation Specialist (BA - DVS) is responsible for creating visual representations of data analytics. They identify areas that can be improved to increase efficiency, help maximize business effectiveness through data-driven decisions, effectively communicate insights and plans across the organisation.
If you have a knack for transforming data sets into compelling visuals and thrive in delivering advanced analytical projects within a fast-growth environment, then we like to hear from you!
How will you make an impact:
You will play a key part in improving processes, products, and services through data analysis and present information in ways that are easy to interpret, understand, and visually appealing. Through your data creation of financial models, charts, tables, and other elements of data visualization, you will inspire and enable the organisation towards confident business decisions.
- Create custom reports and maintain dashboards in Tableau.
- Collaborate with the Head of Monetisation and Campaign Coordinators, clearly define a strategy for continuous improvements using historical data, A/B testing, hyper segmentation, and personalisation across all marketing campaigns.
- Analysis of campaign results across all marketing channels.
- Contribute towards establishing reporting / KPIs to monitor and optimize the overall digital marketing strategy.
- Translate business questions into problem statements and define the best analytical approach to addressing them.
- Document, communicate, and present the results in a concise, and articulate format.
- Make clear, actionable recommendations on our products and strategies as well as processes.
- M.Sc. in business administration, finance, marketing or similar.
- Proven experience in a similar role from a commercial environment.
- Proficiency in software for manipulating, analyzing, and visualizing data (e.g., Tableau, Alteryx, SAS, SQL, Python).
- Advanced competency in Microsoft Office.
- Relevant experience gained in marketing and analysis working with optimising digital marketing and campaigns.
- Experience in attribution modeling analysis and working with multidimensional datasets.
- Exceptional numerical skills to process, transform, and calculate data.
- Ability to deliver high-quality results within an agile environment.
Nice to have:
- Previous experience gained in online marketing B2C.
- Experience working with a data warehouse and data modeling.
- Basic programming skills.
This position is full-time and based in our Stockholm office and you will report to our Head of Digital Monetisation & CRM.
If you possess a natural analytical ability and enjoy data storytelling, then this is an ideal opportunity to join our expanding team! Apply now with your CV in English.