We’re seeking an experienced and passionate Frontend QA Tester to join our awesome team. If you possess an innate problem-solving aptitude and are quality driven, then you’ll fit right in!
How will you make an impact:
Not only will you be an integral part of our Frontend Development team, but you will also be the heart of ensuring a high-quality user experience! As our Frontend QA Tester, you will run tests against new and updated websites and other deliverables, document and execute test cases as well as write bug reports.
In this role, not only will you focus on creating a technological experience, but you will deliver unprecedented service experiences through your skills and agile mindset. Together, we can constantly improve our way of building and deploying in the most efficient way.
- Execute test cases (manual and automated) across multiple platforms and analyze results.
- Write detailed and easy to understand bug reports.
- Evaluate HTML and CSS code changes to determine an appropriate test strategy.
- When necessary, write test cases in coordination with the team lead.
- Extensive knowledge of front-end web testing and automation experience.
- Solid understanding of browser variations and rendering engines.
- Used to writing tests in Cypress.
- Attention to detail and ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English.
Nice to have:
- Experience working with Git.
Experience with the Agile methodology and regression testing.
- A couple of years of working as a Quality Assurance professional or Web Developer.
This position is full-time and based in our Stockholm office and you will report to our Fullstack Lead Developer.
If you enjoy assessing risks, problem-solving and enjoy great teamwork, then this could be the perfect opportunity for you to follow your passion together with us!